Wednesday, April 10, 2013

LUCKY ADORNED WITH GEMS.

       How do I begin with? I have no idea. The words are stagnant in my brain or some say it is heart (let me consider both). I am afraid, I will have to let it out. Would it make me feel better? I guess hell yeah!
   
    When I looked up, a beautiful sky dazzling with clouds, what an amazing view. It revived my flattened mood, it really did. You should try and feel the difference. I kept on looking up in want of more of the calm feeling, then I could see an image that seemed so familiar to me. I rubbed my eyes and looked again. It is the same image I could see. It looked elegant, hairs dangling by the side and it kept floating. 'It' wasn't it, 'it' was her. The girl whose name is 'LUCKY' adorned with 'GEMS', the beautiful she.
   
      I moved on and as I walked by, I could see  her name written on the walls.My heart raced to read her name, oh yeah, an astonishing feeling that I wouldn't want to lose, never! At that moment, I knew what my heart wanted to say, it was a simple sentence that I added to your name on the wall and it was ''I love you lucky adorned with gems''. Then, I took a long breath and in it, I felt your love flowing in, the perfect happiness and the moment to remember.
   
      My chest started feeling heavy. What has happened?  I asked to self. I calmed myself down. It felt completely fine and I liked that way. Because, I liked that way, I knew it was her that came in and I decided to hold onto permanently. My heart will be her abode  for times to come and will remain so till eternity, a guaranteed protection!
   

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very soon this web site will be famous amid all blogging visitors, due to it's nice articles

Also visit my website: jackpot 6000

Anonymous said...

I've been surfing on-line more than 3 hours today, but I never discovered any fascinating article like yours. It is lovely price sufficient for me. Personally, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content material as you probably did, the internet shall be much more helpful than ever before.

My web page ... jackpot 6000 online free

Anonymous said...

Hеllо, I lоg on to yοuг blogs like еvеry wеek.
Үour humoristic stуle is awesomе, keер it up!


Here is my blog näsplaѕtik - -

Anonymous said...

Spot on with this write-up, I absolutely believe that this amazing site
needs much more attention. I'll probably be returning to see more, thanks for the info!

Also visit my page ... Jackpot 6000 (http://das.deanbassett.info/)

Pages